Tuesday, December 15

I hate you but I love you!

Today is the best day of 2009, for the moment
I've never felt happier in my whole damn life
Most importantly
HIGHSCHOOL LIFE IS NOW OFFICIALY OVER !!
I've got SPM over and done with
and the next big thing would be college/matric/etc.
Secondly,
I'M FREE TO DO ANYTHING AND GO ANYWHERE I LIKE !!
tho I do not know how to drive, yet.
But as long as I have friends who will pick me up,
and a nice green light from mom,
every thing gao dim! :)
I'm packed today:
  1. Celebrate my freedom with Grandmother at her place
  2. Clean up my table and racks
  3. Write a resume
  4. Yum Cha with Wilson
  5. Second round with my gang at Saffron Mamak Stall

Thank you Ah Beng for sending me around today ! :)

p/s: tomorrow is going to be a damn great day

2 comments: