Sunday, December 13

Can't wait to see you darling !

I'm back :) I woke up early today, Imma good girl :D so I finally touches a lil on the MUET at Tommy's. Well, from what I can conclude is that I need to enlarge my general knowledge. It's all about facts and facts and facts. And guess what? My very first MUET essay required me to write about law. Haha! I'm totally stucked. (: Skipped my breakfast again because my intestine are too weak to have 2 half-boiled egg. So had lunch at East Grill. Met Sonia and Phua Tze Xin. And then went back home and called up the ''undang uncle''. So the plan is he's going to pick me up this Saturday morning at 8. sheesh! Just hope that I can meet up some friends there so it won't be boring. I've been studying and practising my Chinese the whole afternoon until evening. And finally had dinner at ''You Yi Jian'' seafood restaurant, eldest unc's treat of course. It's a famliy gathering dinner. I love it :)) The parents dropped me home because I still need to study my Chinese and they left to do the shoppings. Chinese is going to be my very last paper in SPM, and that's tomorrow. Haha! Finally.

And this is my home-made Strawberry Lemon Cheese Cake. :) taste good!

2 comments:

  1. wow..cheese~~ilike!!
    hey,at lassy..
    SPM over rite??haha
    hw??
    ok::
    miss u all:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. same! love cheeeeeze. :)
    yep! it's finally over. Chinese was okay bah.
    Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete