Thursday, December 17

00:24

good morning world. I'm in a bad mood, just so you know. I slept around 3am this morning and woke up around 1pm. facebooked and left to gym around 4.45ish. I received an unexpectd call from a dumbass. Mr. Dumbass, will you stop impersonate him? You are just making a joke of yourself. Think I'm going to fall in your words? Fuck off, hell no.I know his voice and I know his style. I won't and I never will and what's more, I've never trust you :) so stop telling me you are him and uses his phone. For some reason, I dunno why you are not worry about what is he going to do after he found out. I don't know what is your aim to do it but if you are trying to interfere my life, pray to God before you come :) I warn you now, do not mess with SOON SUYI :) or else, you will regret. Well dumbass, I hope you know when to draw the line. Someone is on their limit you know. Just in case (:

No comments:

Post a Comment