Saturday, December 12

Love me, brat!

Hi :) Mark today, the very first time I drove a car-a four wheeled one :D since yesterday I've been complaining about not getting a chance to learn to drive yet so Daddy, finally he agreed to teach me today! so we headed to my uncle's warehouse where there is a nice big place you can learn to drive safely :) Daddy decided to let me drive the Toyota High Lark, or whatever the name is, as long as it is a manual one. It was cool, Daddy says i'm a quick learner :DD after an hour of driving, my aunt came with the kids. And that's when I get another chance to drive her Matrix. Auto was so damn easy than manual. I finally realised the feeling. Sorry for there is no photos taken when I'm driving because my mom was tooo stunned to see me drive the High Lark on my very first private lesson :)) left to gym around 5ish and came home around 745ish. Skipped my dinner and help mom to do a home-made Strawberry Lemon Cheese Cake :D It's now in the fridge.

p/s: i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment