Wednesday, July 30

Short getaway

As I mentioned in my previous post, I head down to KL (Kuala Lumpur) with the parents for a 2 days 1 night getaway. We stayed in Cititel Mid Valley hotel. This hotel topped my list of choices when it comes to choosing hotel to stay. Price is reasonable and I am very satisfied with their services and facilities, well FYI I am very picky when it comes to choosing hotels ;) I've always book through calls or walk in but this time I tried using Agoda.com and it's extremely easy and fast, in which you can always get them at a cheaper rate. So this getaway trip for me is special because I'm meeting up with my best friends after not meeting up for almost 8 months! Alright, I shall let the photos speak up!

 Had breakfast at usual place in Bukit Tinggi. This picture might not express the taste of this bowl of pan mee but TRUST me, its the best pan mee I ever had so far. I am a huge fan of pan mee and ko lou mee, and you can find the best one here! I forgot the name though. Will post it up next time. By the way I ordered dry pan mee aka ko lou pan mee. Was too hungry so I forgot to snap a photo of it. Oh yeah, coffee lovers alert! Here you can taste the best original kampung coffee. There is no where else you can taste the same taste this shop own's!

 I reached KL and checked in very early so I spent about an hour plus or so to shop on my own and then head back to my room to shower. And then~Kanmani decided to show up when I just finished my shower, and that's how we reunited after not seeing each other for almost 8 months-me wrapped in towel and nothing at all. HAHAHAHAH we laughed so hard! Jon with his girlfriend Pei Ting and JK turned up too! I'm surprised :))) It it's definitely a great time with them!

 So Shane and the rest had to leave early, I'm sad but no choice since I'm not going to Sunway. If not we coulda have hang out in Rock Cafe or somewhere else. So spent the rest of the time with Kanmani going in to every branded shop in Gardens haha! Finally end up in Madam Kwan's cause I crave for the cendol! She ordered fried shrimp dumpling and it's delicious! We talked a lot on world's issue LOL. 


 Dinner with parents- our first KGB (Killer Gourmet Burgers). Introducing KGB spiked-Perfectly cook with the juiciness from the beef patty and the crunchiness from the bacon and the melted cheese with slightly burnt on the side buns. It sends you to heaven for a moment haha! Cost-RM15.9 ala-carte

 Ordered Bella Bomb for daddy since cause he don't take beefs. It's a huge deep friend portobello mushroom with triple cheese and grilled chicken with shack sauce. Not quite fond of it cause it's too large to it them in one bite and the chicken is not seasoned well. The price is too pricey too! Still beef is on the win! Cost-RM21.9 ala-carte

 That's the sign. 

 This view is just so nice I had to stop and take it. I don't know much about editing using photoshop so decided to keep them original. Trust me it looks totally different and on another level in real haha. 


 Brunch on the next day @ Dragon-i. Our favorite place for a proper Chinese cuisine. Xiu Long Bao is a must here! It's just so succulent when you bite it, with thin sliced ginger in vinegar along-perfection!

 This is Pork Ribs with Zhen Jiang sauce. Also a must order for us. Oooh by the way their noodles is cannot be missed out too. Again, too hungry to take a photo of the fried knife-cut noodle with beef. I strongly recommend it!



 My favorite Hot pot Sheng Jian Bao with sauce at the bottom. Crunchy on the outside tender in the inside. 


 Early dinner @ Canton-i- Double boiled pear with chinese almonds. Good for your coughing issue and beauty. 

 Took away this pork burger @ Dai Lei Loi Kei which is not nice. I don't recommend it. Cost-RM12.9

 Combination of roast pork belly, roast duck and char siew @ Canton-i. Their roast duck and char siew are so-so but their roast pork belly is the best I ever had! Cost-RM36

 Mom ordered seafood porridge. Their porridge is super nice! 

 Welcome home my new babe! New Balance 501 series. Well I'm lucky enough to have a UK size 7 feet. Actually this design is only for the males. Most of the design that I had my eyes on are only for males, meh. But thank god for my feet's size haha! Still able to get it. My next target would be Jordans!

Mom's and mine.

So these picture pretty much sum up my short happy getaway :) Tomorrow I'll do a post on what I'm into lately. Cheeriox!

Love xoxo,
Suyi

No comments:

Post a Comment