Thursday, July 31

Back to Black.

A person't taste changes as they grow up. I'm a very good example. I was never fond of street style's fashion but now its totally my style. Street wear is so my style right now haha! Oh do not confuse street wear with hip hop fashion alright. Now, snapbacks are definitely one of the must item in street wear. I will share some from my most favorite brand of snapbacks. 


Introducing you the Chrome Hearts snapback. I love all their products! Their design features the fleur-de-lys, dagger and floral cross designs, which has always been my favorite ever since young. I sometimes seriously hope they have skull design too haha! Oh plus point for this is that you can custom order your products :) One day, I'm gonna get this snapback. Price? Definitely not cheap. If I'm not wrong this snapback cost about RM1000 more or less. That's Chrome Hearts for you. 


Here is the SAKUN G-snake snapback. Sorry bout the small size of photo but I can't find a large one. You can visit here to order or have a look at their products. SAKUN is a very famous brand in Korea, thanks to Big Bang who endorsed them. But put that aside, I love their designs! SAKUN has a very unique taste of its own, which makes it rare. Their design is not common and popular in the western countries, but in Asia yes. The only way you can get their product is through their website which I already linked above or get a plane ticket to Korea. I strongly recommend this brand. Their quality is worth the price. Oh yeah, I'm getting this snapback from Korea, it will arrive in 20 days I guess.

Stereo Vinyls SSSSS Gradient Snapback. Lots of Kpop idols are wearing them. It's unique, simple and nice. The stars that goes gradient gave it a plus point. They also have it in red and white color. Their collection is the one with mickey in the middle front, which I wanna get haha! The price is about the same as SAKUN and their quality is guaranteed. 

Well, other than these brands above, there's also Supreme, Dope, Hater, HBA, Stampd, Kenzo, Stussy, D9 Reserve, Givenchy, RUN DMC, MCM, Cayler & Sons, Rebel Eight, YMCMB, Chicago Bulls, Last Kings, 10DEEP, Huf, Freiknock and more. Brands that I mentioned here are my favorite :) You don't have to follow the trend, just make sure to choose those that brings your charm and personality out and it will be perfect and unique :) 

A little p/s: Anyone who's interested in getting these brands' snapback but do not know how or where to get, I'm very glad to help you :) Just leave a message by the cbox or you could leave a comment below, or email me at suzuki_1017@yahoo.com :) Shipment wise within Malaysia would not be a problem at all, international wise I will consider. Thank you :) 

Alright, enough for the snapbacks? Not for me haha! As time goes by, I will pop in little by little on my fashion taste and share with ya'll.

Cheerio! 
Love xoxo,
Suyi

No comments:

Post a Comment