Thursday, July 24

2 years of hiatus

After being on hiatus for about 2 years, here I am, back again.
Please allow me to greet you again, Hello! I'm Suyi, turning 22 by 17th of October, from Malaysia.
I kinda lost track of how to blog? So I think I will put on a list of what has happened so far during my hiatus. Hopefully by the time I finished this post, my old style of blogging will hit me back haha!

What has happened during this 2 years of hiatus:


  1. On top of EVERYTHING that has happened, I wanna share this happiness with all the Christians out there, I finally got my baptism done! Yippie! And my Christian name is Charissa. So my actual full name, which has yet to be registered on my ID card will be Charissa Phoebe Soon Suyi. I know its long but I love it! Phoebe was given by my mom ever since I was young, just FYI. 
  2. I graduated my diploma (CIMP) last year Decemeber, and has been enjoying my longest break ever in my 22 years of life. I'm taking up my degree this coming October, taking up Business majoring Marketing. So holla to all the seniors out there. \^^/
  3. I am still single. Sadly yes. 
  4. I lost weight, about 4KGs. Not much but I'm still happy with it, and the workout is still going on. So please look forward to it! 
  5. Cut my hair short, like real short. But its about shoulder length now. Will post up a photo of my short hair. 
  6. I'm more matured than I used to be now. I learnt a lot from life and from those who I look up to, and I will keep learning and learn more. 
  7. I'm officially an iPhone user now, just in case you don't know, I was a huge fan of Samsung phone. Now it has been passed on to my mother so I 'm using iPhone 5s gold. 
  8. If you guys still remember, I used to mention a lot about my interest in learning foreign languages in my old posts. Result? My Korean has improved tremendously. Sadly, I've completely forgotten my Japanese which I've learned and was able to communicate fluently for 2 years. Never mind, I'll do it again. 
  9. Went to my very first overseas trip, completely planned by best friends, to Singapore. They are Jonathan and Shane. Best trip I ever had! 
  10. Now that I mentioned about the trip, it reminds me to introduce officially to my best friends of life, who really and actually stands out for me and protected me, taught me, teased me like there's no tomorrow, love me like i'm their family, and so on. A big shout out to Shane, Kanmai, Jonathan, Raymond, Sock Teng, Huijuen, Sonia Lasong, Adriana, and Jerene. Well actually there are more, but these few are the closest. All of them were my college friends and room mate and housemate. 
  11. I'm officially a huge fan of EXO. Now don't get me wrong, I DID NOT BETRAY SUPER JUNIOR. Super Junior to me is everything, my family. No one can ever replace them I can guarantee that. I was never a fan of some other group, so EXO is my second group that I fangirl on. Bias? Not really, because without everyone together they can't be EXO, but if I had to choose, Park Chanyeol. Yes, he is totally my type and we are the same age. I love Kai too. Well I love everyone, can't really choose. Oh and Teukie is finally coming out from the military service T_T 23 months of not seeing him, plus the very sudden incident that happened to him that shocked all of us, I can cry now. I'm gonna prepare lots of tissue boxed on the day of his discharge-29th of July. Sorry, but I take fandom very serious. 
So I guess that's all the highlights of my 2 years hiatus? I was actually planning to do some review of certain things and places and my hobby, but it will be all outdated haha! Mmmm what should I do to keep you guys updated? There's so many things I wanna share! Well there is still Instagram for you guys to follow me to check what's up in my life daily @soonsuyi  Do follow me and give me a shout out! Also follow me up on my twitter too! @soonsuyi  Easy to remember and find since I use my own name haha! Hope to see you guys there! Right, time for some photos. 

This was when I got my hair freshly cut back in January 2014. 

 My first Halloween's dress up! It was fun and that night One Republic came to Sunway Lagoon and we rocked it out on the canopy walk! Love their concert! 

Oh oh oh! How could I forgotten to mention about the biggest news of my life haha! I donated blood for the first time! Yahooo! Despite having bad phobia over needles, and I kinda feel like vomiting and fainting after that LOL. Did it with Faris.

Guess these much would sum up a lil of my hiatus life? No worries I will update more! Slowly and slowly you will be able to catch up with what I've missed sharing with everyone. Cheerio! 

Love xoxo,
Suyi. 

p/s: Here's a big shout out to Jerene for motivating and nagging me to update my blog haha! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment