Tuesday, November 20

A long long time ago
I can still remember how
That music used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while

This song just came striking in my head suddenly during ENG4C today and it fits Sonia's and my drama so darn well! I'll be singing American Pie in the play tomorrow, so excited! Talked to my mom on phone just now and when she found out about the drama play shooting tomorrow, she told me I must be enjoying a lot and had no worries cause I've been watching all the Korean dramas and learned all of the techniques from it. Trolled. MY MOM IS THE CUTEST CREATURE IN THIS WORLD haha! So it has been a tiring week for all the CIMP-ians. FINAL IS NEXT WEEK OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. But I do believe now. I love how the stresses forces me to study and I'm enjoying the process actually, despite my sickness. My body is so screwed. Period week coming with high fever and headache and the best of all I fucking lost my voice on Monday. Today my voice is better but still yuck. I seriously hope and pray that tomorrow my voice will be back to normal completely. Need to score high in the drama man. Alright, gotta go now. Will be more active on blogger sooner or later. I need to get my skills back. Ahahha. You can actually noticed the big difference from recent posts with my old blog. Cheeerio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment