Sunday, January 2

2011

First of all,
Happy New Year world!
:D
I'm sorry for being MIA for so long. Blame the thunder and Telekom (-_-+) I'm updating my blog at Tea Time with Jia Hui,Siaow Yin and Bing Jun. Enjoying my strawberry milk tea as usual. So how are you my readers? I miss my blog and everything :( I wonder when will I be able to update again haiz. I've got so many things to tell and share..so many thoughts. I can't blog from my phone but I can tweet thru my phone haha! So if wanna see my updates you can follow me on my twitter C:
So new year's resolutions! Well,I've never actually completed one before. I don't usually make my new year's resolution so yea,that's the case. All I can say is I'll do my best this year C:

I will be a good daughter.
I will be a good student.
I will be a good ELF.

I don't know why but I seems to be emo lately. I've got so many things to blog but I'm dumbfounded when I'm here :(
whatever.
Miss me people and yes you should!
Happy New Year again C:

No comments:

Post a Comment