Tuesday, December 28

Hi C: I'm updating my blog at Starbucks. You know why? That's because my land line sucks like shit! Grrrr! I'm so mad because I can't even make calls! Somethings wrong with my house phone line. And that's definitely Telekom's problem alright. Haha!

Anywayys,2010 is coming to an end and welcome 2011. Now thinking back what I've achieved this year. Or maybe I should list out how I've changed/been throughout the year C:
  1. I'm much more determined in doing things
  2. I'm much more wiser in making choices in my life
  3. I started to BELIEVE IN JESUS!
  4. I go to church more often than before
  5. I've grown an age older
  6. I'm keeping my hair long and decided not to cut it for some time haha!
  7. I've made many great friends!
  8. I've gained a lot of knowledge!
  9. I'm getting close with some of my friends :) now that's a good thing!
  10. I felled in love THRICE this year,THRICE! and that's s
  11. I'm now more independent and responsible! :DD
to tell the truth,there's still lot more to list but I just can't list out that much cause it will take forever LOL. and dammit I didn't bring my laptop's charger! (-_-+) ahhh-it's been so long since i last blog this long! The day before I read thru my old blog. I find it very very interesting and I actually learned something from it you know. I encourage you to do this before 2010 ends,trust me you will be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment