Wednesday, October 6

Eat.Pray.Love.

took this from the pondok. the weather is kinda nice :) windy

Hello-hello

been really busy these few weeks, rushing all the assignments and homeworks. GAH! D: almost breakdown LOL. and the exam's are just around the corner! ㅠㅠ how are you guys doing? I miss you all! Oh that reminds me. My favorite bitch is coming back this Friday and we've already planned to have lunch at JJ :) it's a new restaurant in Star City. This time Chiou Har and Jeen are joining us,like finalleh!
aha! I created a me2DAY account just now :D it looks similar to twitter to me x)
add me if you've got one tho i bet none of you have it!

_____________________________________________________


i'm trying my hella best to forget about him but damn him. everything in my daily life are almost related to him! shit. what should I do? I mean, it's been..I think going in to the 3rd week we are not talking to each other. x'(
I HOPE THIS WILL GET OVER REALLY SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment