Thursday, October 7

Be Cool.

THAT WAS THE MOST PAINFUL INJECTION I EVER GOT SO FAR!

Today I've got blood test and MRI appointment, thus I didn't go to school. Thought it would be east but damn! I hate MRI. It's scary! I once did MRI when I was 9 years old but FAILED because I was too scare of the sound the machine create. HA-HA! my mom was soooooo worry about me when I'm having my MRI scanning going on inside. She told me that she thought I might fail to do it this time because of the phobia last time. Well, as a matter of fact, I almost cried and fail it lo. But once I'm being pushed inside in to the machine, I keep praying hard and then I got the peace. Jesus rock! ahem, shortly after that I think of Super Junior. I told myself that when Kyu and Heenim met the accident, it was far worse than mine. And I told myself how they endure the pain and everything, and thanks to them I can overcome it myself! :)
-proooooouuuuuuuuuud-
but the thing is, I got fever == the effect yikes.

p/s:i found a new target-D-NA's KaRam!

No comments:

Post a Comment