Wednesday, February 3

Awuuuu !!

  1. Sorry BENJAMIN for not picking up your call, I was busy serving customer that time and thank you!
  2. MOM, seriously I don't really like our new curtains.
  3. DAD, can you buy me a new phone? Like Corby Genie? Or you can just buy me Corby. Orange please!
  4. JOSHUA, I'm so so so sorry. Please pinjam me your phone( which is actually my ex-owned phone) for few weeks? Yeah maybe. I love you!
  5. People, remember my baby w880i? she's 2 and a half years old now and she's dying, I guess.
  6. UNCLE !! I can't wait for tomorrow's Jungle Show.
  7. JIAYI !! CHERYL !! I miss you 2 so so much laa. When are we going to meet?
  8. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

6 comments:

  1. we are going to meet when u--大小姐 is free first~~~i'm also free...i just morning not free...

    ReplyDelete
  2. loll. why morning only?
    yikes. after cny gua

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm working now...
    Q DEE'S (beside SABS)(kindergarden)
    fonosh work at 2pm...
    so afternoon and night i'm totaly free

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh. hey teacher, you come and teach me also laa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. +1 sure u can teach them boh?haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! Ah er, rmbr she taught us one time before during Pn.Lee's period? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete