Thursday, January 28

I fight for what I want :)

On top everything I wanted to blog here, I wanna tell you people something.
I feel like skinning Thang Eng Hong alive!
Oh man! He's so irritating and bothersome. And he's stubborn,slow catcher and etc. I know, my bad to say these kind of things but I have to face the truth laa brother. Gosh! Memang tak boleh tahan budak ni. issh.
anywayys. here's the thing i wanna to say.
  • Omg! SNSD's Oh! is so cun!
  • I'm going to record another play of Park Shin Hye's Without Words.
  • The play that i posted up yesterday is the easiest one and incomplete, you know why? cause i need to teach someone without piano basic and so i compose it.
  • I'm going to record another play of Schubert's piano sonata No.16 D845. In case you don't know whats that, it's in Nodame Cantabile too. You know, the part she attends for the competiton.
  • I met Pn.Kathy at Popular just now. Awwwh!
  • I wanna buy dweji tokki doll laa! RM100 something.

Yikes.

5 comments:

  1. yea..the eng hong is really very annoying laaaa.....ishhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wai Meng :) Thank you so much. Yes i realized that after some incidents and now he's on our prayer list. We prayed for his speedy recovery for his illness. Thanks again for the advice which woke me up from the blindness (:

    God bless!

    p/s: may I know who are you? I still don't really remember

    ReplyDelete