Friday, January 15

Oh Shit.


On top of everything : I think I'm in L.O.V.E again
which is quite a bad thing.
:(


woke up around like 6.35 am ish? bathe and checked my email. Facebooked a lil bit before I pack my stuff and get on to Uncle Kit Keong's car. Had roti susu and hot milo at Alif. That time the Sun hasn't come out yet. We are kinda worry that it gonna rain soon. Still, we get in to the car and drove to Club Med. Waves are huge and the wind is kinda strong? You can say that. The weather in Cherating is sort of different from where you guys are-Kuantan. LOL.


Anywayys. Mom called-half way to Club Med. She discovered my Corby ;( Scolded me as usual and blah blah blah. How I solve the problem and shut my mom's mouth up? Easy. I said I'd give away my Corby to Joshua so they can save up the money. What the hell! I was so angry and sad because I really did save the money for the last whole year just to buy myself a new phone and now it belongs to Joshua. I was like what the fuck laa. Mom do not trust that fact at all. I'm really off mood that time. Luckily there's someone cheered me up in my work place :) thanks to the two kids and XXX. Hahahha!


Arrived home around 3ish I think. Before that had lunch at Kim Kee. I tried the pork porridge and it was yummmm! Talk to mom a lil and then went online and facebooked and youtub-ed:) Stopped for a while to help mom doing the house chore and then continue composing and practising piano while the rest of the family went out to Giant. They just came home.


You know what? I'm going to get myself a better phone but atm,
I still love CORBY!!
;(




p/s: I think Uncle Kit Keong is organising another
picnic tomorrow. If only the weather 's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment