Wednesday, January 13

Bigggg Updateee

I've been neglecting this blog like hell. What is there even let to be say? Haha. Basically everyday is the same. Completely boring. Thank God for the job at Club Med which is so precious and fun! I really enjoy working in there. There's lots of new things that I wanna learn asap. Mostly language first of course :) You know, it's the international people I need to face everyday so Japanese is the worst. They can't talk English at all :( And I can't talk Japanese fluently so it's like what we Chinese says: Like a chicken talking to a duck. ( pok! pok! pok! quek! quek! quek!) LOL.
Before this I've been going out with Han Jiwon almost every single day. I see her every day I think :) Hahaha! She's so fun and we found many alikes between us and it was really a very good news! My korean language improved too! LOL. I know and it's very obvious that there is still no an official new year wish to you guys. So here it is.
Happy New Year 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment