Tuesday, January 26

I'm a Lolzer :) loll

pfft. Jiayi just missed call me and it shock me because the house is so damn quiet and you can imagine a sudden sound coming out from your bag. I know I'm lame. Lolzer,thats what Navin says. Anywayy,just call up Jiayi and she ask me about Club Med stuff. well, seriuosly I really want them to be there while I'm working because it's going to be lots of fun but I personally don't think they know about the price and everything. Yes,no? I should have ask her just now. Never mind, if they are interested they can check online and book :)

Tomorrow day off. So what's the plan? :) I'm boring. Will go to gym tomorrow morning. Or evening? Not sure. There's a difference, morning I can go with my piano teacher and then we can have lunch together too. Awwh, I miss her so so much. While evening, I can see many handsome guys there and enjoy the moment loll. I'm always the only girl around that time. No wonder about that. I'm not bothered :D Hahaha! So which time should I choose?

You know what? I miss a lot of foods. I"m currently on diet, just so you know. Just started for 5 days laa. There's so many food I miss. I miss Japanese food. I miss filet steak. I miss pizzas. I miss Thai food. I miss Korean food. I miss Aunty Annes. I miss waffle. Omg. All those high cabhy food is just going to kill my diet. Cabhy means calories and carbohydrates, just so you know. Thats what I name them. Cabhy cabhy cabhy.

It's only 10:38 p.m. and my mum is hushing me to bed. I don't wanna sleep so early laa.. What should I do what should I do? :(((! I think my blog is getting boring and boring, you agree with me? Thats mainly because the owner is bored too. Life after SPM is so like that. You know, like that. I need to add more spices and herbs to my life. Boil it with the highest temperature and then froze it into a super negative temperature fridge. That sounds cool to me, tho it sounds torturing at the same time too. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. life is routine after spm especially for those who are working, but why don't spend sometimes for looking ur interest, so that u can choose a suitable course to study? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey anon! :) yeah,i get what you mean. I found my interest and I'm definitely choosing the course i want,but the prob is should i go for form 6 or get into college. :(
    thanks for giving me a guide line anyway,you're sweet :)

    ReplyDelete