Monday, January 25

Blogging at work place,how cool is that :)

Right. Hello people :) Awwwh, I miss you people so so much and I miss my blog as well. I'm blogging from Club Med right now since I'm left alone in the office having nothinng to do with me exept readiong The Book Of Tomorrow. Haha! I'm weird, something must got into me just now when I went to the toilet to do BeeGee. Anywayyys, how are you people? Seriuosly I need to keep in touch with you guys laa. I specially misses the gang of people of 5C's. Soon Su Chin! I miss you like hell man! and Pang Jiayi, shit I can't text you with my Maxis number right now. Too exy. How's your undang and amali going on? So so sorry I can't teman you. (oh man, you make me feel guilty loll) Haha!

Wow, I just heard Charles' voice coming in from outside. -.- I'm boring. I wanna hang out with my friends and I wanna do things like I'd usually do with my friends. I miss the time. Srly, but I'm getting more busy when Chinese New Year comes.Comes or come? Why am I so bothered about that? lol. Gosh. I'm dying I think. Blogging something so random and meaningless? Yep, it kills the time tho.

I wanna post some photos right now but I guess there's no bluetooth device in this laptop? Oh, the laptop isn't mine. It's for the work's sake. Wait, hang on a sec. I'll try to detect the bluetooth with my phone. Just wait. Well, there isn't any. I'm okay with that. So tomorrow's Tuesday. Su Chin asked me out for a movie-Woo Hoo? Whats that. I think I'm permanently dropped out from the always-updating world man..I'm old. Muahahaha! Anyhow I'll go out for a movie with them. Never bother whats the movie about as long as I can see and catch up with them physically. :)))) excited!

Okay gotta go now.. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment