Tuesday, December 8

Updates.

This was taken during Physics paper by Cheryl :) memories

I'm proud to say that I AM STILL ALIVE !
Thank you very much :) I had my Chemistry papers today. Paper 1 was okay, paper 2 was oh my god and paper 3 mada mada. But still I'm glad it's all over now ( please don't remind me I still have Chinese paper next Monday ) Haha!


You know what? I never regret I came to this school-Sekolah Menengah Tengku Afzan. After all I've been in the school for 5 whole years and next Monday would be the last hour for me to be the SMKTA's student. ;) It was actually good, I mean the school. You learned a lot of things, you gained a lot of experience, you created a lot of history, you befriended with the teachers, and on top of these, you found yourself and your friends. I'm gonna miss the school and the school life, probably the teachers too. You don't know when you are stepping your foot in to the school and you will never know how old are you when you met your teachers. Mg, these sound so saddening. I am sad. :( You can have a laugh now, but trust me, you won't even be able to laugh when this day comes to you. :)


Anywayys, I'll probably start to keep my table and my room and my study room this week. Should I send those books to the recycle center or should i sell it? Well, even tho i sell them off I won't earn much, probably around 10 bucks i think? Ahahahhaa!

3 comments:

  1. haha...suyi..
    odo i'm quite new there..
    but i miss u all..
    i luv SMKTA..
    seriously i said..
    i miss 5C!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! you aint new here dah. yea,i love smkta and i love 5C too! must keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete