Wednesday, December 9

My Bestest Friend !

Specially dedicate this poem that I wrote to a great old friend of mine-Jiayi. We have been friends for 10 years and have always supported each other in all of our endeavors.
The distance between you and I
Is only a heartbeat away.
For you and I dwell in each other's heart,
There forever we will stay.
You know all my emotions,
Many they may be.
You know when to be gentie,
And when to chastise me.
Two gentle souls deeply
connected.
Thoughts not spoken,
There is no need-
For the the other knows what one is
thinking.
Even before they speak.
So with all the love I have
In my heart tonight,
I want to express to you
These feelings I want to say.
I believe-
Friendship is forever.


p/s:家怡,我不懂得如何把这篇翻译成华语。
但是,我相信,你会明白它的意义。
请相信,友谊永固!

2 comments:

  1. frenship wll never last!!!
    trust me..
    thnx b my frenx at SMKTA..
    ily~~:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. alyaa!!! never say thanks to your friends :) i love you too (:

    ReplyDelete