Saturday, September 19

A very Good Friday

hey peeps! :)
its been a looong looong time since i've blog seriously. All those time i was just busy doing my last revision for the spm trial and now, its finally over. note to myself: don't be happy tooo fast,spm is coming. aiks. but just fuck it la. we've got one week break and we have been studying for so long so how could i resist all those fun waiting ahead for me? you tell me...
so anywayys.
there's a much lot happy news for myself which is I GOT AFS TO JAPAN FOR ONE YEAR!! wow. you know what? i woke up at 10.48 and i spoke to myself today postman sure malas to come but i burst out into joyful tears and shouts 10 minutes later when my mom showed me the big envelope. i was so omg-thank you-thank you. lol. i called up su chin and i was still crying. haha! so now we three-Me myself,Cheryl and Su Chin will be going Japan together and for one whole year! whoooray for us!

and regarding about yesterday's papers-Account 2 and Chinese 1. mg! for account i got only my dokumen imbang and the penyata penyesuaian bank RM6 different. and for the other,don't mention it laa. sucks =x. i'll never be good in my Chinese paper 1. the ancient story or whatever it calls cause I don't know how to name them in English is so damn hard. aiks. was wondering if i could get a B3 for Chinese. T.T
phew. trial's over and stress is off!
now i could finally breathe like a human.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment