Saturday, September 19

Short of breath

slammat hairy rayer!

(selamat hari raya)


just came back from tution. can't belive i stiil got my class on during raya eve. lol. sounds like as if i'm celebrating raya. haha! anywayys. it is raining outside now. i had to make a call back home during tution time just to ask my mom/dad to unplug all the plugs. lol. i'm in a awkward happy mood now so i hope you do feel the same way as me (:


tomorrow's a Sunday and the first day of raya. well,Nina invited me to go over her place for open house. hmm.. i definitely should go laa cause i ffk-ed her for 4 years. mg! this will be the last year so I REEEAAALLLYYY HAAAAFFF to go. we will camwhore and party till we drop! now that sounds good to me :D but still, i'm still having my chinese class on tomorrow morning -.- such a party ruiner. never mind,i'll just pass it.


i have been playing facebook all day long. now i'm playing restaurant city which was very fun to me. i don't know if it is worth to spend all my precious time on it or not but well,i spent. Hahahahahahahha (: my hands were full now because there's people texting me-016 & 012, and at the same time,my msn keep buzzing. not to forget someone is masturbating in front of his cam. Lol. that was a joke laa XD okay. sorry for my lack of consideration.

Yours truly, xx (:




No comments:

Post a Comment