Wednesday, September 23

I Hate To See Your Face

hey there :) what are you doing? I'm simply bored out.
the day went off just as simple as ABC. -.- what i'm crapping lah.
anywayys
i'm damn moody today, again. I still can't believe that THING is really happening. I talked to mom and she said I should be expecting it. Yes, I know. But i choosed to pour some tiny hopes into it at the first place. Now, I regreted. I really can't put into words HOW I feel. Its like making two big fat holes in my boat. ugh. I'm just out of my mind the whole day. I can't remember what I did, what I ate, what I've talked. I don't know what more to do.


In fact, the worst is, I can't stop fearing what is coming up next.


Mg, you've got to help me.




________________________________________




you know what? sometimes I do feel lonely.


The real loneliness.




The frustrated, xx !

2 comments:

  1. haha...
    suyi..alrdy link u..
    thnx link me..
    hha..
    btw..wut rong wif ur face??
    hehe/..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey alyaa :) thanks. oh,i just kinda screw my fave up. Buat buat aje XD

    ReplyDelete