Monday, September 21

He's Gone

I CAN'T FIND MY BEST PIC,NEITHER HIS!




_________________________



time has come to an end
where finally i met the band
playing my secondhand serenade's The End
i once upon wished i can't be bent.


stars were always as bright as the sun
but it will not shine as bright as my heart
though i knew it would happen
but i once upon wished i won't be stunned.


happily i came and watch
the play where you and me ruled and rolled
how stunning we look together,we were
i once upon wished,we are the best in the world.


day by day the calendar counted
page by page my diary recorded
tick and tock the grandfather's clock ticked
i once upon a time,said
how i wish the time would stop.




____________________________________________





i'm back,in my emotional zone.

Why now? Why can't he cut some slack? -.- I really don't want to feel like shit when I've got my week break. I mean,srly. Things always don't work out for me at all the wrong times. MF,FTW, Fuck everyone and evrything lah basically. Okay, I should cut down on the vulgarity now.

I'm listening to the emo-est of song and thinking about the emo-est of things. I miss having someone to run to, to lean on. I miss having a boyfriend. I want to love like I did again. I want to look forward to seeing that special someone and I want to know that he's always going to be around. Realistic wants, no? :)


Mg, I need to get out of this searching zone and crave less.
When are you gonna start standing up again, Suyi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment