Thursday, October 20

Blueberry
Peach
Mango

Hello ㅎ
The weather is turning cold. I personally love cold weather,but not catching cold though.
Today was definitely one of the good weather days. School was fun..? Yea it's enjoyable but sleepy most of the time. Arrived home at 300ish and then took a shower. I planned to take a nap but it was so refreshing after taking the shower,even thought I had a hot shower. Funny. Went to the art class at 429ish. Had lots of fun there. Jackson asked if I wanna go for a short YC session so in the end only me,Rachel and him. Before that,I had a short manual car driving session hahahaha! SOOOOOO FUNNNNY! It's been almost 8 months? since I last drove a manual car,and that was Jia Jone's car! So I drove Jackson's car and Rachel was the one who sat beside me guiding me LOL. We had so much of laughter hahaha! Though it was a bit rocky at the start but during my second turn it was PERFECT. Ta-da! Anyhow we went to TWICE,and it's my first time. Mm-mmmm it was really really nice and yummy! Jackson's treat.
I was really exhausted these days and I wonder why. For all I know is that I'm truly blessed and I will be bless forever and ever.
사랑한다!


No comments:

Post a Comment