Sunday, June 12


Hello June babeh


Woooooot woooot I'm back on my hompy after giving it a brand new change ;) Lots of happenings this few months I'm fully occupied with my art project and exams. Oh and hey! I'm an admin of one of the Malaysia's Super Junior fan base! Ta-da! I am a translator-from Korean to English. Sometimes from French too but I only have basic French with me. Frankly speaking I don't know what should I update on my hompy. If only there's a Q & A application on blogspot.

It's June 2011. JUNE! 2 months to until STPM trial and 4 months until the real big day. F6 is actually quite easy depends on what subject you are taking. I can handle only Art and General Studies oout of the 4 subjects I'm taking. T-T My fatal subject is Economy! If you guys read this and knows a good way to study Economy please do tell me okay? I seriously need it!

Summer break is over and now back to school. Thinking back what I did during the break,well nothing much related to my studies. Bravi. I'm currently sick and this is the first time it's so serious. I keep throwing up and my mucus have blood and my throat keep bleeding. Somehow it turns out to be virus infection. Be aware peeps do not eat any raw food. Not even veges okay. If you are a newspaper reader you will know what I'm saying. If not,Google it!

Human will only realize how precious is that something when they lost it.
For example,my summer break. There's always "I should have or I shouldn't have" blah blah blah. Useless to regret it now. It's all over.

Alright,Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment