Friday, March 11

Happy Birthday Joyce Mummy! :D

This is the Baskin Robin's cake!
It's a raspberry flavor with vanilla cake
I'm the one who choosed the flavor.
So yea thanks to me everyone love it
Surprise Joyce!
Happy Birthday! :D Best wishes and God bless!
Love ya
Back row from left: Joanne, Yvonne, Joyce, Rachel, Me and Liew Yen
Front from left: Kim and Jackson
:)
Sticky
This is from Calvin's mom to Joyce!
Envy much!!
:(((
But we get to taste it haha!
Loving it more and more
I swear I will get one next week

Haha! Jackson look at the Sticky products!
I'm the photographer LOL.


So frankly speaking I am NOT satisfied with all the picture we took at East Grill, well except the solos.
But I love the camera! It gives out a very nice effect where we didn't have any settings on it
That's the charm of the camera. It's a Ixus brand.
Alright. Today's a tough day for the world.
Major earthquake in Japan Fukushima resulting Tsunami to various country such as Taiwan, Guam, Philippines, Russia and etc.

People, do not only pray for one country but PRAY FOR WORLD WIDE!
peace xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment