Monday, February 21

Helloo :)
I was in a very bad condition when I woke up this morning. My neck and shoulder hurt so much and I even had headache. Blame last night-I think there's something in my room. I am serious okay. It's a woman. She screamed so loud at 12.32am and I was wide awake lying on my bed. My whole body is trembling. It was a kind of feeling that I've never felt before. I yelled for my mom and the screaming stopped immediately. I'm like what the fuck was that?! And I had my mom to sleep with me last night. I almost broke down into tears and I don't know why.
I was very blur when I went to school this morning. I saw Rachel studying the Art Theory and only then I realized we are having Art Theory paper as well. Shiiit. I didn't notice that. Naturally I ended up burning the 'morning' candle. Thank God it turned out well to me :D and I think I did pretty well in my Micro-economy Paper too! ^^ and for the General Studies, well it was ''Puahahahah! What the hell is this?! T.T'' Our teacher never taught us that section before DD: So just keep praying and write down whatever came into my mind that time :S
Anywayyy
I'm studying my Business Studies Paper 1. There's still Macro-economy waiting for me T^T Oh God. That is my weakness!!
Right. I gotta go, prolly going to bed soon or sooner.
Tonight is soooo cold! Brrrrrr~

p.s: God bless Yvonne. I bet her mom found out about her boyfie =x

No comments:

Post a Comment