Wednesday, January 12

I was completely shocked. You finally made a move when all these time I thought you wouldn't. What can I say. What should I feel. Happy? Sad? Frustrated? You finally realized 2 people are suffering from this. I don't know what's your intention but please, do not hurt my feelings anymore. Best friend are just good. I just hope that you don't get over the barrier when I've already give up all the feelings. That's all I wanna tell you. Well probably you won't be reading my blog, and that's why I choose to spit it out here. I've never say "I love you" publicly but I braced myself yesterday to post it on my facebook status, and you know it. You know it was meant to you. Well, thanks for talking to me again and thanks for making all the time back like we were last year. To tell truth, I still love you. Yes I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment