Wednesday, November 17

^^해피 홀리데이!^^
Well,the long waited school break is finally here! ahem-as a matter of fact everyday is like a holiday to me since I started my third year of senior high :)ㅋㅋㅋㅋthere's so many plans to be done during this holiday. It's gonna be a very busy one comparing to the past years holiday :( but don't worry, I'm enjoying it! ^^ It's a part of growing up. I need to be more responsible and mature. Time management is now very very important,so I'm doing my best by putting all the efforts into everything I'm doing! :) I want my family to be proud of their only daughter!I am sure that I can do it with the power of Jesus! Amen! God has created some miracles in my life and He is not going to stop it. God has prepared everything for me and all I need to do is just to walk along and pick them up.
Have faith in God people!
God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment