Thursday, November 4

Meet Andy the dog! I know this photo is bad and blur but this is the only photo Andy is facing the camera! Naughty boy Andy naughty boy :D
this is what Andy does all the time when he's on a car trip.
*looking at the outside world of the car window*
meet Mr.Crab!
p/s: he's next destination is on the BBQ griller and final destination is my stomach
;)
the lamb steak! unfortunately we bought only 3 pieces of it! thinking that not many of us will eat it but ended up everyone is aiming it! D:
crab sticks, lamb steak & capsicums!

I was exhausted today! I can actually woke up at 10am but accidentally got waken up by the door sound from my mom's room! mad mad mad! so I woke up at 8 and watched the TV,played the piano and surfed the net until 2ish. Back onto my bed and took a short nap. Woke up, showered and went to Miss Pang's at 3.45ish. I was late for 15 minutes to the studio :(( well, we danced to Hip-hop, Jazz, Ballet, Contemporary, Locking all in 2hours time! My whole body is aching!! well, still the phrase-tired but awesome :D proud of myself to be able to do these all as a beginner! ^^ My family had a mini BBQ session in the house and we enjoyed it! these are the food we ate:
  • lamb steak
  • crab
  • crab stick
  • fish
  • portobello mushroom
  • sausage
  • kimchi
  • garlic
  • capsicum
  • pumpkin
  • onion
mom say not to do again LOL! because she say it's troublesome (-_-+) nah, I won't trust her on this haha!
anyhow, I drank too much and so I'm having headache! and it has past the midnight so good night and ciao!

Oh man, I seriously need to have a cool nice mask on my face before I fell asleep!





No comments:

Post a Comment