Saturday, November 20

Hello! I had a damn good Saturday :D Thank you Lord! ^^ So Su Chin and I talked on the phone last night and we decided to meet up in the morning for breakfast! We both woke up at 8.50am ish. So we took some time to get ready and we're off to the beach! Mmm-mm~nice weather! Windy but not too sunny :D love it! it just lifts up the mood. We headed back to Su Chin's house because she wanna do her pick-a-boo! (-_-+)oh at the mean time I had a little catch up with Lassie ^^/ ohmygod he is so furrrrrrrrrrry! He's all balled up haha!
Lassie the elegant haha!
So we brought him to the grooming house to get his hair?fur? whatever it is done! And we met these 3 dogs(the picture below that I took).
the simba of the house! so fierce but he won't bite *cuteness max*
Never get deceit by their quite and obedient look!
So after all the catch ups, I went home. Took a real quick shower and Li Shen came to pick me up. We are going to watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows! XDDDDD much excited than you can imagine! I've waited for so so long and now here it is! Awwwh :'( I got all teary at Dobby's dying part. Dobby I'm gonna miss you so so much! R.I.P Dobby the Freed ELF! :') After the movie, we went for sushis and then it's our shopping time! Gosh,we shop like we've never shop before! I bought gloves and socks and then our final destination-The Face Shop. We spent a total of RM105.85! And I got a photo card of SS501's Kim Hyun Joong! Well,the recycle bag goes to Li Shen for sure because she need it.
SS501's Kim Hyun Joong ^^

We went home around 5ish and after I kept all the things I shopped, I went out again to pick up my bro from art class and mom from yoga class. Came home not long after and went out again with Li Shen for dinner at Tea Time haha!We really had a good great time! Came home after dinner and watched TV. I should have touch my art but I didn't! D: And it was thundering around 10ish so I called my mom up and tell her I will go join them in the Ms.Garden pub. They joined the Deepavali celebration :) Oh it was great! And finally. We came home around 11.30ish. Home sweet home! I'm so exhausted! But of course,it was fun! :>
Gonna do my mask before I sleep *^^*
Ciao people!

No comments:

Post a Comment