Thursday, October 21



today's schedule was so tired.
woke up early in the morning. well, to tell the truth I should be ready by 7.30am but I ended up waking up at the time! D: so I immediately texted Wenyi to tell her to give me at least 10 minutes to get ready. And so she came around 7.50ish and we went for breakfast. We had curry mee. yumm-yumm! so our destination-the public library. it was quite deserted at first with only 7 people included me and wenyi and xuan yu. And next thing we know, we've been burying our head into those freaky-fucking-thicky books for 5hours and 15 minutes exactly! wow. Results? I've only managed to cover up a complete of 2 damn chapters on General Study. epic fail. *heads hanging to the left/right side-whatever* we are so hungry so we decided to have our break at Cha Cha! hoooray! my favorite Japanese restaurant of all in Kuantan. we ate a total of RM103 :) normal price la. Arrived in the house after the lunch... Next thing I know is I grabbed my bag, changed my clothes and copied down some notes and grabbed the folio within 5 minutes time! Sent my bro to the gym and I'm off to the bank. STUPID HOUR. STUPID PARKING. I had to round for 5 big damned rounds until I found a parking which is so far away from the bank. And I have to wait up for like 15 minutes just to deposit some cash with RM5 in it! without the RM5, I would have used the machine lo! issh. So, mission one done. Head off to photocopy the folio and my parking sucks like shit haha! Arrived home around 4.15 ish and only realized I've just wasted my whole damn 45 minutes to deposit cash and photocopy. (-_-+) took a shower and was about to sit down,my phone rang. The bro text me to ask me pick him up at 5. I looked at the clock and the clock says: 4.48pm DD: MAD MAD MAD! with my half-dried hair I went out AGAIN to pick him up, and mother fucker, I met the peak hour. Malao la. whatever, as long as I'm home I will be alright. So yeah. FINALLEH HOME SWEET HOME.
Oh man. I miss you TV. I miss you ASTRO. I miss you KBS. I miss you OneHD. Okay, here's the list of drama/shows you should really really watch:
  1. Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  2. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
  3. Kimora-My Life On The Fab Lane
  4. The Kardashians
  5. MTV Asian Takeaway
  6. Star King
  7. Strong Heart
Haha!


p/s: i'm whining in this post because my grandpa-Clement is going to read this. Ah ye, this is for you. you man man enjoy la ok? Long enuf for you to geleng kepala and sighing and giggling.

*^^*





note to myself:
Don't hide behind the fake smile
It's okay to be not alright.

so yea, I actually miss him.
Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. mummy!!!wer is cha cha???bring me there!!! i wan eat too!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beside megamall :D can no prob! next wednesday okay?

    ReplyDelete