Saturday, October 9

this is IeeLeng's drawing :) nice right?

well, that would be what I'll be doing next year LOL. Today was definitely a full-filled day. Badminton as usual from 9-11am. I woke up late and arrived there around 930ish LOL. Went home right after badminton and took a shower and went out to have my breakfast-lunch with grandma. Sent my bro for haircut and then mom was late. She forgot I need to go out yam-cha with my bitch and so, I arrived 45 minutes late! MAD! D: ahhh finally, I miss my strawberry bubble milk with pearls added x) yummy-yumm! Well, as a matter of fact that was the shortest yam-cha session so far lo! 230ish and I left to school with take-aways of the bubble milk tea. Spent my whole afternoon with IeeLeng helping her out with her art project until 610ish. The school is so isolated haha! and scary too. And then, I spent my whole night doing her art project again haha! 80 pieces to be done in two days time :O

p/s: seriously, I MISS TALKING WITH HIM SO SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment