Monday, October 18

1018

This is the present from my dearest Su Chin and her family! I WAS REALLY REALLY SHOCK!!!
THANK YOU!!!
and yes, su, i loooooooooooove it!
Kim Hee Chul. I'm having the same hair style too! (the first one)
and, I love your version of B2ST's Shock on Youngstreet today!
You are really really crazy!
x)
Today's dinner :D My mom is a superb chef! I love you mom!
Annnnnnd finalleh! Super Show 2 DVD is out and the the preorders are starting now! :D Can't wait for MYSJ to announce their price. Gonna order from them if they can get a cheaper price x)

p/s: I think I'm avoiding..something or someone. I don't know! :(

and oh!
Sungkyunkwan Scandal is super duper triple nice! :D
oh Mickey you are really good lo!
And Joong Ki! I fell in your charm jor!
x)

No comments:

Post a Comment