Saturday, October 16

1015

this is a 1o15's post but since I'm late..mm-hmm.
nothing much today. But I'm kinda satisfied. Things improved.
Jackson,Wenyi,Chiou Har and me skipped PA class early in the morning LOL. Well, he's quiet all the time but whatever,I'm glad and I appreciate the time we spent together (: tho at night he didn't join wenyi and me (we skipped economy tuition class & ended up studying and having dinner at TC's McD), I'm still okay.
Thank God for today.

and again, Happy Birthday to Super Junior's Lee Donghae
and also, Happy Birthday to How Leang :)
God bless you guys!

p/s: Father, I thank you for Lee Donghae & Super Junior :) Bless them and lead them to you as they've put all their faith in you. Guide them and all the favors of men and God shall come upon them. And they will always be protected by the Holy Spirit that lives inside them :)
In Jesus name I pray, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment