Friday, September 10

Selamat Hari Raya



this was supposed to be the last pic but i accidentally deleted so it ended up first = =


















Hi! Today was super random :/ We actually planned to have breakfast at Man Hin but ended up having lunch at Cherating Duyong == I drove all the way long. We went to Kemaman as well to get some lemang but since it's still too early do we went to Ketir/Kethir i dunno LOL. there is this new shopping mall call TMC which is very nice. We had Burger King there and we shopped a while. ooomeegod the chocopie there is RM2 cheaper than in Kuantan lo! I bought 3 hahah! After that on the way back we found a very beautiful beach name Pantai Kemasik. The sceneries are really breath taking I tell you. We will go there again next time x)
And finally we get our lemangs and head back to Kuantan. It was almost 8pm when we reaches Kuantan so I quickly grab my files and went to tuition which is so tiring haha.
so yeah that's it. I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment