Saturday, September 25

I'm sorry but you hurt me.

I'm really tired. I just wanna give up but my heart is pulling me back.
Ahhh! I wanna shout out to you! I wanna tell you I love you! I wanna know what you are thinking! It hurts so much for falling in love with you but this is what we call love! It hurt because I mind you! I'm thinking of you every second of my life! Every message alert I'm expecting you, every time my phone rang I'm expecting you, every time I on my facebook I'm expecting you! gosh! I'm expecting you every time every where! You've come in to my world these deep you know! I know what are the risk for choosing you but I won't regret!
Do you know that it hurt so much every time seeing you so close with her? Do you know that whenever you are going out with them WITHOUT me causes my tears to come out? Do you know that that I've changed so much because of you?
I've never done such things before I met you. And you are the first one I am willing to sacrifice! You know, that was your first time forgetting about me. And you know, that was the first night you ignored me. I was so so sad! It was supposed to be a fun night at TC with lanterns and candles. ahhhh~~ there's just too many things to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment