Tuesday, September 7

Happy Tuesday!

I went to the hospital today and guess what? The number I got is actually my birthday LOL!
Oct 17=1017
hahha! first time weih
and since my Morning Kiss toothpaste finished, I replaced it with this one :)
the bamboo salt toothpaste
this was taken on the way home. The famous Old Town.
I didn't realized they painted the buildings until today = =
And these. My instax camera. I went out with my cousin Su again and we went to Song Box and had dinner at Sushi King. So we decided to take some pics^^
We had loads of fun!
this one, is Su's favorite. She say this is her masterpiece LOL!. but it does look nice haha!
and these I decided to use the rest to by taking picture at the studio with Yit Yee, Jiayi and Jenson(the choreographer). I gave him one-his solo hahah! Oh he's going to Korea around October to perform and he's gonna help me to get some film from there XD

No comments:

Post a Comment