Tuesday, August 31

Stupid passport.

thunders and rain :) my love!

finally get the form done and sent over to Cheryl's house. She's gonna fax it tomorrow. You know what? I hate my passport photo. So gonna kill myself lo! I will take again! T.T
I woke up damn early today prolly just because for the driving lesson which start at 8am! well, I definitely improved :D *claps* haha! I'm gonna have my driving test next MONDAY! D: nervous la..
anyhow. just came out from shower. Went for dancing class just now and it was great. I see myself changes and improved a little :) good! That's what I like. Ahhh! I feel like resuming back my ballad. I miss ballad actually. Never mind, just focus on what I have now (: That's already pretty much to handle hahah!

I was wondering if I should work at Baskin Robbin as part-timer during Raya..triple pay..haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment