Friday, August 27

i love strawberry

ah i'm so tired today. i'm watching Oh My Lady! :) like finally. been so busy hahah! so today as usual went through all the boring classes. but i still skipped some class with Jackson,and today Yvonne joined us LOL. we went to the library haha and we own it all ;) played badminton as usual with Calvin,Jonathan and Jackson as usual. Gah D: today i we played against Jackson's mom. omgosh! i was so stress that i actually can't see the ball flying over ㅠㅠ and i'm the only girl! ;( but it's okay, at least i learn something through Jackson and his mom's training ^^'' Kwee Fei called earlier to ask me if i'm up for PCK movie and well, unexpectedly my mom gave the green light XD the movie starts at 8.30pm but i get a call from her telling me Chun Fai is coming over to pick me up at 6.5opm..and that time it was 6.36pm and i was on my way home. i went :O ! i quickly took a shower without washing my hair ㅠㅠ and went out for dinner with them. We had sushi at Sushi King :) we watched PCK after dinner and ahh i shed tears! i miss my grandpa! :'( watching PCK movie really makes me think of my grandpa..i even called Su Chin and told her :')
well, PCK movie is really a must watch! it's touching and of cosh! damn funny la weih!

i learned new quotes like:
  • tango your mango!
  • teh c ah ma~
damn, i just can remember this two only hahah! well in case i remember the rest i'll write it down XD
finally went to Tea Time under my command muahahha! i miss bubble milk tea so much but wtf they ran out of pearls! issh hate them lol. so me and Chun Fai changed our order to Strawberry Milk Tea which turns out to be super yumm-yumm! love it!
ahh..perhaps today is will be the last time i'm hanging with friends ;( because my mom wanna ground me out of a sudden without any reasonable reason! dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment