Sunday, August 29

난 내일 학교 가야합니다. 난 좋은 여자예요~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

So it's a Sunday :) went to art class as usual. Oh great, finally I'm using oil pastel. Gah D: my art life has been in black and white for months and today I finally see some colors! Went to church right after art class :) tho it's only a short while. came home for shower and went out again with Jackson, Yvonne, Kelvin, Rachel and Clement. Well Kelvin picked Yvonne and me up and Rachel picked Jackson and Clement from account class lol. So, I joined Jackson and Clement for lunch while Rachel loiter around the mall with her family and Yvonne and Kelvin, of course..pak to ^^ I had strawberry and chocolate ice-cream which Jackson and me shared.His treat on the ice-cream ^^ We went for movie-Long Feng Dian after lunch with Kelvin and Yvonne, leaving Clement with Rachel hahah! I had my usual Combo 2 and Jackson had New York Chicken with ice lemon tea. Firstly we thought the waiter gave the wrong drinks because his our drinks looks like coke. But we don't mind that much because we are almost late so we went in. He drank almost a quarter of the drink when finally I had a first sip of mine which turns out to be his ice lemon tea = = hahahha! I'm so silly LOL. well, we exchanged of cosh! The movie damn funny! :D We went to the playground and to meet Rachel and Clement. Played a while and I went home first cause my car has arrived. Didn't had dinner until 9ish because I don't wanna join go out again. haha! I played sdo the whole night. Well, I can say that tonight's the best sdo night lol. I finally tried the team mode,lover mode and showtime mode. I love lover mode the best!! Oh and I leveled 2 levels! hooray! Gah, Rayson and Olivia called me twice around 6ish but I missed it because I left my phone upstairs! They wanna ask me out for yam cha LOL. I shouldn't have left it upstair lo! Seriously, I miss Rayson so much! well, have to wait for next time bah since he's going back tomorrow afternoon. Haiz. Gor i miss you la!


No comments:

Post a Comment