Sunday, June 20

Sunday.

20th June, the worst day for me.

still

  1. Happy Fathers' Day
  2. Happy Birthday to Kah Wai
  3. Happy Birthday to Vivian
Now, I shall explain why I say this is my worst day.

Seriously, I hope it's not true. Okay, I'm talking about Super Junior so if you are not interested you can just stop right here :) Back to the topic.
Okay. I guess you are an ELF or just a normal fan of Kpop cause you are still reading this. Give a big clap for yourself. = =
Right, read the post below? Yea, now you know why. My bias is Kangin. And THAT, already showed how much I cried. And with the rumors coming out, all of the ELF will cry too :'(
seriously, why is it during this time? why must be now? I really don't understand. After all the hardship we've been through, after all the hard work they've put in..why must it stop right now?! God, answer me.
I don't know what to say more. July 5th, he's leaving. Ahhhhh! and Teukkie oppa tweeted he missed him on the day the news came out! issh!
I really don't know what to say more.. no mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment