Friday, June 11

Marry U by Super Junior

3:00AM sharp.Marry U is a very meaningful song to me.

Thanks to Marry U, I know who is Super Junior.
Thanks to Marry U, I love Super Junior.
Thanks to Marry U, I am an ELF.
Thanks to Marry U, I've met a lot of miracles.
Thanks to Marry U, I know what is true friendships.
Thanks to Marry U, I know how strong it is when we are united.
Thanks to Marry U, I learned a lot form Super Junior.
Thanks to Marry U, I've changed to a better person.
Thanks to Marry U, I now have a lot of ELF friends from all around the world.
Thanks to Marry U, I know how donated blood can save people.
Thanks to Marry U, I came to believe in Jesus more.
Thanks to Marry U, I learned how to be tough.
Thanks to Marry U, and this time, thanks to Super Junior and also thank you Father, I learned how to love and how to keep my faith.
And by that, I will always an ELF, and I 13elive and prom15e Super Junior will last for eternal.
Thank you SUPER JUNIOR. I LOVE YOU!
And lastly, Father, thank you for the 13 boys
Park Jungsoo
Kim Heechul
Kim Yong Woon
Shin Donghee
Lee Sungmin
Choi Siwon
Hangeng
Kim Jong Woon
Kim Kibum
Lee Donghae
Lee Hyuk Jae
Kim Ryeo Wook
Choi Kyuhyun
:')

4 comments:

  1. how come u can put video like this de??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mean share here...i cant do it...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. can de. ex you found one vid u wanna blog. down there got share right? you click it then there got a blogger rite? click blogger. then can dy.

    ReplyDelete