Wednesday, June 9

Lonely day

Funny. I've been mistaken as Korean twice today = = and during my part time job in Club Med, everyone mistook me as a Korean and they start to try and talk Korean to me = =
what i can say is thank you but i'm a malaysian :) (eventho i sibeh hope i'm a korean LOL, sorry laa malaysia)
this one used to taste good but today it tasted weird. i don't know why. should have ask the chef.
and personally i love this but too salty for me. should leave some feedback to them ha-ha!
so conclusion, these are my lunch today. Thanks to my best bud Olivia and Wei, i had my lunch alone. ALONE! how pathetic is that (-_-+)

10 comments:

  1. wer is this shop???i wan eat too!!!!lets go when i'm back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sushi no-ya = = tarak benda yang bagus pun dekat sini. kalau nak makan japanese food yang betul betul dari japan kena pegi Cha-cha but expensive laa of cosh. sure no prob! when u coming back la weih

    ReplyDelete
  3. lets go lets go lets go!!!!3rd july back!!! i book u 4th july for sushi!!or 5th!!!depends on u n olv!!!Hehehhe..i will b back 4 2 weeks =))))D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice time to come back weih. kita ade exam bulan tu = =

    ReplyDelete
  5. argh!!!hate you!!!!when exam??????

    ReplyDelete
  6. love me. hate the school. tak tau but july

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol....sure not early july.....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha but tak boleh keluar lo haiz

    ReplyDelete
  9. tak gune punye kawan!!!after 1 month ny back oso dont wan meet me!!!suan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. (=_=) eh,i very berguna tau. aduih, i really dunno can go out not leh..

    ReplyDelete