Wednesday, May 5

Super Junior's 4th Album


Yes. Their new concept.


You know. Today-->> 2010 May 4th will be the day I hated most this year I guess. I cried alot today. The tears seems to be out of control. And what shocked me is that my burst just rolled out automatically when I'm in the gym. I was holding my phone and it all happened just in a seconds. For your information, I was reading some article from my phone that time. I was really really shocked. You know the feeling when you feel exciting, happy at first and then shocked and sad right after that? Yeah you're right. It is really really irritating. Well, luckily there weren't many people in the gym that time. I guess the boy spotted me crying all of a sudden. Ha-ha.
Anyhow. There's two news.

----->>>>>Super Junior are coming back with their 4th album on 13th of May

----->>>>>Though, Excluding Kangin who is planning to get enlisted in the army( actually it is confirmed afterwards, he will be getting the official letter during September and he will be leaving during late October. p/s-it's my birthday month), Kibum who is currently focusing on his acting career, and Hankyung who is in middle of a lawsuit, ten members of Super Junior have participated in this production. Only those ten members will be joining the activities for the album as well

What makes me cried? Kangin's leaving. And it will be another 24 months without him! 24 months! You tell me how. Right after the news is released, there are many ELFs commented and some are even bashing SME. It is not SME's fault because Kangin said that he wanted to go. SME and the SuJu members support and respect his decision. And not long after that, Kangin personally wrote a message in one of the FanCafe. You can read it below. I copied and paste it so it is ORIGINAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment