Monday, May 17

On top of everything
.
.
.
Selamat Hari Guru!
.
.
.
Happy Birthday to Leehom!!!
.
.
.
Happy Birthday to Vee Aii
.
.
.
and lastly Happy Birthday to my bro Rayson!

great. another pointless day to go to school. They having the Teacher's Day celebration. There was this game that we didn't watch at all played some songs. I was telling my friends that I hope they will not play Bustin Jieber(Justin Bieber asshole)'s song when they actually played it. =.= I was so annoyed that I shut my ears with my fingers =.= this is how I dislike that beaver. Sorry if you are his fans but well.

Anyhow.. I wanna announce proudly that my baby white Fujifilm Instax Camera Mini 7s has arrived!! Woooooooooots! So damn happy. And I love it! Gonna bring to school tomorrow I guess LOL. Oh my school is so damn cool. We can bring our phones and laptops and anything you want LOL. So in case you saw me on facebook or twitter during school time please do not be shock :D

I miss my friends alot. I miss Cheryl. I miss Jiayi. I miss Su Chin. I miss all of them. :( I can cry if I want to lol. hmm.. Still, I miss all my friends badly and I miss all those time when we are having good times and bad times. I LOVE YOU MY FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment