Tuesday, May 25

May 25 2010. Raining+Thunders

I'm still moody. After all these things that has happened, being tough is not easy. I really want to share this moment with my closest but unfortunately we are all divided, thanks to the school. Now I realized how good to have all your best friends beside you. Seriously, I miss Cheryl and Jiayi and Su Chin the most. They are my standing ground after all. They are like my daily life dose. Without them, I can't even breathe properly.
You know what? I'm turning 18 this coming October. Still far away. The boys asked me if I have a boyfriend or not. To tell the truth, I don't have. I need to say that currently I'm still keeping my feelings towards her. You know who am I talking about. It's not that I want to gain fames or what, but what's wrong with falling in love with a girl. Fuck you if you think it's wrong. Go and grab yourself a life. And for your information, I love guys too okay? So I'm a both way.
And p/s to the afzan's juniors, the girl i love is not Susu okay. Please think. thank you.

And regarding to the previous emo status that I posted in my facebook. Yunn Wei, I'm okay :) just that I need some time to overcome it. Like what you did when you waited for him ha-ha!And thanks to the others who took a note on me LOL. I love you people. Yes, I'm 18 and I srly need to be loved and hugged and cared. I really enjoy every moment of this. For the past few months, I grew up a lot. I become more matured. Really thanks to Super Junior, especially eetuek, kangin, heechul and donghae. I sincerely thank them. You may laugh but you will never know. :)) I don't blame you.

Sorry if my updates bored you out. But this is the only place where I can share out my thoughts and feelings and this is also where you can know the real side of me. I'm fragile.

No comments:

Post a Comment