Sunday, May 9

Happy day

Don't laugh because today's my first time in Songbox. Hahaha! And with Su. So these is what we sang in 2 hours(as far as i remember).

  • Super Junior's It's You
  • Super Junior's U
  • Jay's 稻香
  • Jay's 以父之名
  • Jay's 安静
  • 不得不爱
  • 情歌王子(something like that, all love songs combined in to one)
  • S.H.E.'s 老婆
  • Michael Jackson's Beat It
  • Michael Jackson's Bad
  • F.I.R Fly Away
  • Give You Hell
  • Bad Romance
  • Single Ladies
  • Gee
  • Genie
  • Beautiful
  • Beyond's famous song
  • F4's 流星雨
  • Rainie Yang's something 雨 like that
  • Super Junior's Marry U (well it's from my phone, they don't have it.)
  • Trouble Is A Friend
  • Piece Of Me
  • When I Never See Your Face Again
  • I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
Well, there's still more to go but I can't remember haha! And we took a pic with her Choco and apparently failed because I'm the one holding the cam -.- Hahah! I oredered one too, it's whole white :) can't wait!!

Okay, I'm gonna sleep now.
Mom I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment