Wednesday, April 7

Updates, finally.



Hello from home sweet home :) i'm still in kuantan and you can find me anytime you want. Obviously, I've been neglecting my blog for a century. Ha ha ha! Anyhow, I'm back to reload it. First of all:

I'm so damn ill now!

I'm serious. It's been 5 days and I do not have the slightest bit of idea when I'm gonna be okay. And you know what? I need to finish up the whole lot of 40 tablets antibiotics which is in purple. It's known as Amoxycilin( just to let science people know loll). I should have take those pictures and put it up here, but I'm actually still not in the mood to blog you know. Aiks.

Since I'm already on the half way, it's fine.

p/s: please tell me which to choose, between Fujifilm Instax Cam and LOMO Key Chain Cam :)

8 comments:

  1. hey~where to buy? i wan the instant camera~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get instax. The lomo keychain not so good nice only. I have 1 choco instax and a lomo camera (Colour Splash) :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ann sis: okay thanks! omg! i hate u hahaha! how much you bought that instax?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheryl: well, i'm still asking around for the price first. if you want it urgently you can go fujifilm shop or those big camera shop ask. :) mae yi bought dy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u help me ask~haha....i knw she bought dy..i ask her help me find..but..tak ada angin balik~

    ReplyDelete
  6. zzzz. she memang like that de laa.. kk. if price reasonable i'll text u. but not this week cus i need to preapare my things. oh yeah. mane lu study?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oo...kk..duno...tak dapat surat lagi

    ReplyDelete